New Visitation Guidelines
With the recent decrease in COVID-19 cases, we are pleased to expand visitor access for our patients and their families.
Effective October 11, 2021, the Palm Beach Health Network has amended our visitation policy as follows:
Hospital Visitation Guidelines:
- One visitor for hospital inpatients. Please note: restrictions may continue for certain areas, including intensive care and COVID units.
- For pediatric patients, two visitors will be allowed.
- One visitor for all ER (emergency room) patients.
- One visitor for patients undergoing surgery or having a procedure.
- One visitor for patients having an outpatient or therapy visit.
Hospital Visitor Requirements:
- All visitors must check-in at an entrance.
- Visitors will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Visitors must remain in the patient room/area.
- By entering any hospital, visitors are attesting to COVID-19 screening per CDC Guidelines.
Visitors may be denied access if they:
- Present with potential COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have other risks as identified by CDC guidelines.
We appreciate your support and understanding during this time.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/ExitEntry and exit is now limited to the main lobby and emergency room only.
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.